Wednesday 16 December 2009

:: My wardrobe updates- A/W 09 ::

vintage doctor bag n handmade coin purse

Got this vintage doctor bag from ebay few months ago and still in love with the style. i am hoping to carry a bit more unique elements, so i made the removable velvet ribbon clip and leather coin purse.
vintage doctor bag n handmade coin purse
For the choice of winter booties, i want some thing simple but not boring, since i had long time didn't  wear heels (last year, my uni is on the top of the hills), so flat is my only choice.when i found the perfect boots from Zara, I'd almost screaming !!!
zara studded boots

zara studded boots
I've got few heattech T-shirts and thiscasual check shirt in black from Uniqlo and tested out last night, when we went to winter wonderland in Hyde park all day,the result was not bad, compare to normal cotton shirts, it's really kept me warm :) maybe will go back to
grab some Heattech leggings.Btw, it's so hard to shop X'mas presents without ending up buying something for yourself !!! grrrr.
Love Cinchie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment