Sunday 29 November 2009

:: My X'mas wishes - Books ::

Can't believe that it's going to December on Tuesday this week,
and also it's only left 3 weeks to do the Xmas shopping ! WOW ! WOW !
Here is the book list for my X'mas wish to my dear Santa which is my lovely fiance, ha

1.My Wonderful World of Fashion

2.Like I Give a Frock

3.Recycled Home

4.Flea Market Style

5.The House of Viktor & Rolf

6.Pictures

7.The Sartorialist

8.Born-Again Vintage

9.Bazaar Style: Decoratiing with Market and Vintage Finds

10.Domino: the Book of Decorating

11.Creative Space: Urban Homes of Artists and Innovators
i know ,so far its almost all about decorating books,i just can't help myself because we've decided that we will sell our old house in early 2010 and might start to looking into houses in south London! we are so excited about this :) yeah!
here are some lovely art and craft books that i'd love to get them, too.

12.The Sewing Book

13.The Dressmaker's Technique Bible

14.Couture Sewing Techniques

15.Sketchbooks: The Hidden Art of Designers, Illustrators & Creatives


16.Love and Fafiness
More X'mas wishes to come :) have a nice week.
Cinchie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment